Wednesday 9 December 2015

Some sweet to start

I have lived through the prime of my life and have seen it through various lenses.

Life is a medley of all kinds of people, emotions, actions and consequences. Just like my favourite dessert- Fruit Custard.

I'm not a good cook but I do manage a few stuffs now and then, and the procedure of making custard (the package variety) always amazes me. It mimics life so closely.

Like life, it needs a perfect blend of flavours, tastes and texture to suit our preference. Like life, it also commands precision, interest, but also gives scope to a little flexibility. Like life, it also has to enjoyed in right temperaments and proportions. And like life, even it is enjoyed best when shared with our loved ones.

So, with this sweet philosophy I welcome you all to my blog.

happy living friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment