Thursday 10 December 2015

My visit to Madras Snake Park.

I love Chennai. It's warm, beautiful, accommodating and entertaining.
In my visit to Chennai last time, I shall never forget our visit to The Snake Park.

An amazing place for people who find joy in such wild delights. The authority have really maintained it impeccably and the grounds are beautiful.

It has such exotic and expansive variety of the reptiles,you lose count mid way.

The background synopsis told in a calming baritone resembling that of the Indian actor Dharmendra actually holds your attention and it is really informative.

But this is not a place to visit for those weak at heart or those who get goosebumps at such sights. My wife turned out to be one such, and not only we had to abandon the tour mid way but she also had to sleep it away overnight to recover fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment